04 August, 2011

A favor, please?

Hello, and thank you for your continued support! As I had explained in a previous post, I am more reliant on major distribution to get my music out than I had realized. I am asking you, the fans, to please in an extremely effective way: being creative! Please make YouTube videos with our music, use our music for video games you may program, if you're a DJ or event planner or manager of some sort please use our music at any functions you may have a say in, play our music in your store, etc. I don't want your money, but I do want everyone to be able to hear my music! That said, some of our older material is BMI protected, but there are ways I should be able to get you waived of paying them, so if you have questions please email me: sgklein@deathincarnaterecords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment