24 August, 2011

False news report

Hello.

I wanted everyone to know that the following news report is actually untrue:



I in no way am upset with The Gauntlet, and personally believe it was based on a news tip from outside the publication itself. I'll be the first to admit, I wouldn't mind that much fan demand for a new album, nor would I mind great success of my solo album. However, I would never leave Dethcentrik for my own personal gain, Dethcentrik is my band, and Dethcentrik's fans deserve new music to listen to! On a side note our album is going to be delayed, and I apologize to all the fans for that, but there is no dispute with the label over lyrics, and our than personal delays on the band's part, the album is set for an uncensored, albeit late, release.

No comments:

Post a Comment