25 July, 2011

Attacks in Norway

I am very sorry to hear about the recent hateful acts in Norway. Acts of such bigotry and ignorance are a true stain on humanity. In fact, I apologize my delay in taking notice to the details of the attacks and expressing my sorrow to everyone in the country of Norway, and to the world for such a tragic event. I am upset that people, including myself, took notice as such minuscule events such as the death of a pop singer and the release of a movie over a real event with real world impact, and resumed their daily lives. I call on everyone that reads this to take a moment and give silence, prayer, or whatever you the reader feel is the most respectful use of the time you can give, to acknowledge this tragic event and the sorrow you as a human being should feel towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment