23 January, 2018

2018, Will be a Year for Music!!

Hey all!
Quick update: I just finished Polarination this month, and additionally I completed an instrumental track thereafter I entitled "Nowhere To Hide:"


I have uploaded Polarination to Youtube for streaming, and put the iTunes preorder link under the video:
Pre-orders are also available on Amazon, and Google Play.

Additionally, I wanted to give a shoutout to the artists most prevalent on my label right now:
Disturbing Taxidermy and Exhaled Life. I will be working a lot with these artists and plan on releasing a lot of their material in the future!


I'm also working with another local artist, Goretek, here's his collaborative project with Disturbing Taxidermy:
Jeremiah Whitman, bandmates with Romero (Disturbing Taxidermy) and I, recently completed a remix of I Don't Want To Live This Li(f)e, a track Romero and I had made while jamming last summer:

I'm excited for 2018 and feel more inspired than ever, and am hearing so much good new music and working with so many great (some of them rather new) artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment