15 February, 2011

The Simples Answers Can be the Best

I'm still getting over an illness. But I have decided to sink in and distribute through CD Baby. I am frustrated by other distributors and labels, namely in how poor they are at maintaining communication, and I look forward hopefully being able to distribute an album without as much required "middle-man" contact. While I will start with fewer stores, I may contact some myself. Having said that, a lot of the Død Beverte solo work may be less accessible than the last Dethcentrik release. I plan on gradually building up the label to distribute to stores more directly, seeing as how I am generally so bothered by having to go through someone else first. I am willing to help artists still, and I may still work with some labels my friends own, but I wanted to make this clear before any surprises came about...

No comments:

Post a Comment