18 December, 2009

Religion

Hi! I am sick of religious people at the moment, bringing up Fred Phelps and Bill Gothard might get you killed right now... The lesser problems are problems nonetheless, a man recently asked if I wanted a "Free ticket to heaven," I said no thanks, and ignored him. Many people have ripped on my music, I had a Sunday school teacher named Chris Phelps, the last name hopefully coincidence, who told me metal masters were Satanically blessed, and was down right asinine to me because I wore band shirts to class, he even called a fellow student who also enjoyed metal "Satan" twice. I am not opposed to Christianity, on the contrary, I believe it is a good religion, and brings hope, joy, and meaning to millions of lives. Hypocrisy is heresy, therefore I am against this horrendous religious opponent that many people sadly take part in. It's also funny that I turned up nothing about Satanic metal blessings on Google, where 99% of all information is bullsh*t anyway. I have never heard a "Satanic" band in my life, a few complain about Christianity, because they associate it with hypocrisy, and frankly most Christians are, and if you think metal is evil, you are indeed a hypocrite, and have yourself to thank for people hating Christians!

No comments:

Post a Comment